Tuesday 26 July 2011

Welcome to BradfordWW1 Blog

Hi welcome to my new blog about life in Bradford during the first world war.

This blog is intended to provide additional information about the lives of ordinary people in Bradford during World War One and changes in the city at the time for example the war hospitals and munitions factories. It will also include snippets of amusing stories as I uncover them in the course of my research. In addition reviews of relevant books and websites will be posted and it will keep you up to date with new postings on the BradfordWW1.co.uk website.

This is an ongoing research project and new information will continually be added to this and the  BradfordWW1.co.uk website in the run up to and during the centenary anniversary of the First World War.


I hope you find it as interesting and informative as I do researching the information

No comments:

Post a Comment